E-Volve Fitness (UK) Ltd respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we collect from you or that you may provide us when you visit E-Volve Fitness at www.evolvefit.uk or communicate with us via e-mail and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, payment card number and other information from your account with us (“personal information”) and information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
We collect this information from you when you provide it to us by completing an enquiry form on our website.
Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided by subscribing to any of our services, purchasing any of our products and requesting any further services or reporting a problem with the website.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
– Your responses to voluntary surveys that we might ask you to complete.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information;
– To contact you about our ‘third party sponsors’ goods and services that may be of interest of you.
– To notify you about changes to our website or the services we offer or provide through it.
– To better understand how visitors are interacting with the website and help us improved our website and the services we provide to you.
– To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
– In any other way that we may describe when you provide the information.
If you do not want us to use this information in this way, do not submit your personal information to our website.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third party we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we describe it to them.
– To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information;
– To comply with any court order, law or legal process including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of E-Volve Fitness, our sponsors, or others.
Accessing and correcting your information
You can review and change your personal information by visiting www.evolvefit.uk and logging into your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate your request to change your information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration and disclosure. E-Volve Fitness uses the industry standard encryption software, Secure Socket Layer (SSL). The URL in your browser will change to “HTTPS” instead of “HTTP” when this security feature is invoked. Your browser may also display a lock or key symbol on its task bar to indicate invoked secure transmission. This safety feature is not available for e-mail communication, and e-mail communication may not be secure.
The safety and security of your information may also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to E-Volve Fitness website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Cookies and similar technologies
Third party sites
Our website contains links to third party websites. E-Volve Fitness is not responsible for and does not have control over such third-party sites and their practices regarding privacy. As the privacy and other policies of such third-party sites may differ significantly from our policies, we encourage you to review and be familiar with such policies before you submit any information to such third parties.
LAST MODIFIED 25TH MAY 2018